Position: .NET Software Developer
Salary: Competitive Remuneration Package
- Comfortable with programming applications within the .NET framework.
- Proficient in VB.NET and/or C#.NET.
- Knowledge of Oracle PLSQL and SQL Reporting Services.
- Experience with developing and consuming REST/SOAP services.
- Passionate about technology and innovation.
- Responsible and accountable with a desire to collaborate in a team.
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or related subject or able to demonstrate significant relevant experience.
- Experience working with version control systems, such as GIT and/or TFS.
- Good English communication and cross-group collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- At least 3 years of related work experience with proven track record in designing, developing, documenting and delivering high-performance, reliable, reusable, extensible and maintainable technical solutions.
- Familiar with both Agile and Waterfall based methodologies.
- Write clean, scalable code, providing quality work on all projects.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Execute unit and system tests as required.
- Bug fixes during release launch and maintenance.
- Collaborate with other developers as well as other teams.
- Participate in continuous support, improvement of systems and processes, as well as professional development.
- Participate in system analysis process.