Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience 1-3 Years in related position.
- Knowledge and experience in at least one of the following: .NET framework, React.js/Node.js, Java, Python, BPM Technology.
- Knowledge of QA principles and techniques, writing and executing manual and/or automated testing scenarios will be considered an advantage.
- Passionate about technology and innovation.
- Responsible and accountable with a desire to collaborate in a team.
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or related subject or able to demonstrate significant relevant experience.
- Experience working with version control systems, such as GIT and/or TFS will be considered an advantage.
- Good English communication and cross-group collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
What will your job look like?
- Write clean, scalable code, providing quality work on all projects.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Execute unit and system tests as required.
- Bug fixes during release launch and maintenance.
- Collaborate with other developers as well as other teams.
- Participate in continuous support, improvement of systems and processes, as well as professional development.
- Participate in system analysis process.
Since the position is for a Full Stack Developer, we would expect the candidate to have some skills in both Front End and Back End technologies.