- April 9, 2021
- Posted by: admin
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Write clean, scalable code, providing quality work on all projects
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Execution of developer tests as required
- Bug fixes during release launch and maintenance
- Collaborate with other developers as well as other teams
- Participate in continuous support, improvement of systems and processes, as well as professional development
- Participate in system analysis process
- Above all, passionate about technology and innovation
- Responsible and accountable with a desire to collaborate on a team
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or related subject or able to demonstrate significant relevant experience.
- Experience working with version control systems, such as GIT and/or TFS
- Good English communication and cross-group collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- At least 3-5 years of related work experience with proven track record in designing, developing, documenting and delivering high-performance, reliable, reusable, extensible and maintainable technical solutions.
- Familiar with both Agile and Waterfall based methodologies.
What will your job look like?
- Work with development teams and software development managers as well with all other cross-functional team in the unit.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Collaborate, communicate with different teams, and triage technical issues across teams.
- Write technical documentation
Since the position is for a Full Stack Developer, we would expect the candidate to have some skills in both Front End and Back End technologies.
Front End Aspect
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
Back End Developer Aspect
- Understanding of the structure and logic of Object-Oriented programming.
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Extensive experience developing with .NET Framework and .NET Core
- Extensive experience in developing APIs and Restful services
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns