Position: Jira Administrator / Application owner
Salary: Competitive Remuneration Package
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Passionate about technology and innovation.
- Educated to a degree level in Computer Science or related subject or able to demonstrate significant relevant experience.
- Experience 1-3 Years in related position.
- Good English communication and cross-group collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Desirable – knowledge of agile development methods (e.g., Scrum).
- Desirable – conceptual and practical understanding of Agile frameworks.
- Desirable – ITSM/ESM expertise or ITIL certified.
- Be the point of reference for Jira/JiraService Desk/Confluence application and solutions provided through these applications.
- Develop and maintain custom automation rules and scripts.
- Support users in creation and maintenance of Jira
- Understand business and customer needs and translate them into technical requirements / product configuration. Undertake part or whole of the delivery in collaboration with other members of the delivery team, including liaising with Jira Services vendor.
- Participate in project delivery and offer support to Jira/Confluence incidents.
- Guide, assist and train end-users on the use of JIRA/Confluence.
- Create and update technical and user-facing documentation and standard operating procedures and guides.
- Remain up to date on all Jira products and add-ons installed, including new features, changes on offerings, etc.