- April 9, 2021
- Posted by: admin
Position: Software Developer – Entry position
Salary: Competitive Remuneration Package
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Track record of academic success
- Familiar with container development using tools such as Docker or Vagrant or other similar
- Participated in projects with the above technologies involved
- Knowledge of various development methodologies (i.e. Agile, Iterative, Waterfall) in Software Development Life Cycle, SDLC, management
- Highly motivated, agile and creative willing to work hard to make things happen
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Exposure to banking terminology and unique development requirements associated with working in secure and confidential environments
- Experience with Integration Tools and RDBMS (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server etc.)
- To work with a client-facing team and financial services clients to define their requirements, able to communicate solution design and product capabilities.
- Develop and communicate technical requirements, TSDs, to implementation teams to work correctly based on client requirements.
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues performs validation and quality assurance, supports related go-live activities related to the project involved
- Active in Opensource communities to understand new features and functions and implement immediately when applicable.
- Continuously learning and being updated on technologies and tools applicable to the project involved