- March 5, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Degree or Master in the fields of Computer Engineering / Informatics / Electronic Engineering / Cybersecurity / Telecommunications or other related fields
- Work experience in a relevant field and especially in issues of Network and Information Security
- Professional certification or experience in cyber security incident management or related CSIRT issues in related matters will be considered as an additional qualification
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English
- Ability to properly manage his time for proper execution of the tasks assigned to him
- Characterized by a high degree of interest in Network and Information Security issues
- Very good knowledge in terms of computer systems hardware
- Knowledge and experience in various operating systems, networks, encryption techniques and data recovery processes
- Knowledge of Internet applications
- Knowledge of network and information security issues
- Knowledge of conducting a risk study
- Performs his duties under the guidance of the head of CSIRT.
- Performs all tasks related to the operation / services of CSIRT, which will be assigned to him / her by the head of CSIRT.
- Records security incidents that are forwarded to CSIRT.
- Carries out risk studies and analysis of safety incidents registered by CSIRT.
- Supports CSIRT service user groups to restore infrastructure and services after catastrophic events.
- Prepares reports on all incidents reported by CSIRT
- Collects information on security incidents and electronic evidence.
- Performs any other duties assigned to him / her within the responsibilities of the National CSIRT / ADA as they are mentioned in the current legislation